[tz] Europe/Volgograd change from UTC+3 to UTC+4 from 28oct2018

Paul Eggert eggert at cs.ucla.edu
Sat Sep 29 10:01:31 UTC 2018

Thanks for the heads-up. As it looks much more likely that this change will
happen than it won't, I installed the attached patch into the development
version on GitHub. Presumably we should generate a new tzdb release soon after
the Volgograd change becomes official, if we haven't generated one already.

It's too bad the Russian officials aren't giving us much notice.