[tz] Chile Continental Time changed to standard time April 6

Gardner, Stephanie (Enel X) stephanie.gardner at enel.com
Thu Apr 11 19:25:10 UTC 2019

Hello,

I've just joined this mailing list and I don't fully understand how this works, but I'm writing because have a dilemma. My understanding is that Chile Continental time changed back to standard time on April 6. See https://www.horaoficial.cl/aviso/informacion.html which states: "Dispone fecha cambio huso horario para el 6 de abril de 2019, de acuerdo a lo siguiente:
a. Chile Continental (desde Región de Arica y Parinacota hasta Aysén), a las 24:00 hora local, pasará a huso horario UTC-4, y deberá atrasar los relojes en una hora."

However, this is not reflected in the 2019-03-25 release. I therefore have an application which is using the incorrect UTC offset as a result. What is the process for getting that change into the database?

Thanks,

Stephanie Gardner
Product Manager

Enel X North America, Inc.