[tz] Proposed DST bills by state and "future" USA time zones map

Phake Nick c933103 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 27 02:18:52 UTC 2019

It is people who think getting up earlier are more "hardworking and
"productive" and "people can do more to help the economy. Moving the clock
earlier can force people to do things written in contracts, for example
employment contracts, earlier without having to change the contract itself.
I would say it's a hate crime against people who prefer get up late.

在 2019年4月26日週五 17:59,Randal L. Schwartz <merlyn at stonehenge.com> 寫道: