[tz] Link Suggestion for your Website Resources page

LISA - Unit Converter webmaster at unitconverter.net
Fri Dec 6 05:27:49 UTC 2019

Dear Webmaster,

As I’m sure you’re quite busy, I’ll be quick. I just check out your resource page https://data.iana.org/time-zones/code/tz-link.html. I love your posting. Great stuff!

I wanted to share some of my work with you. We have developed a site https://unitconverter.net/time-converter. Almost we cover all kinds of time conversion and calculation. I'm sure our tool is fit for your resource page.

I am hoping you will consider our tool, it will be a great appreciation for us.

Please add our tag as " Time Converter".

Feel free to reach out. And as always, I will continue to visit your website and stay current with your business. Also Please let me know if I can do anything in the future...

Kind Regards,

Lisa Grace.