[tz] [PROPOSED] Internet RFC 8536 has been published

Guy Harris guy at alum.mit.edu
Thu Feb 14 02:18:57 UTC 2019

On Feb 13, 2019, at 5:36 PM, Paul Eggert <eggert at cs.ucla.edu> wrote:

> On 2/13/19 5:29 PM, Guy Harris wrote:
>> Should the tzfile(5) man page mention the RFC?
>
> I think so. The just-proposed patch adds a mention.

Sorry, I missed that in the patch.

.UR doesn't seem to do anything with a -man man page on my machine (running macOS High Sierra - 4.4-Lite-flavored, with groff and mdoc); what UN*Xes have man page macros that define it, and do we need to define it ourselves if it's not defined?

(And what about mandoc:

	http://mandoc.bsd.lv

It has man-page syntax wired in; mandoc 1.12.1 doesn't seem to support .UR, but 1.13.1 does.)