[tz] Add new timezone for Hanoi Capital, Vietnam

KP khaiphan9x at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 18:07:25 UTC 2019

I have a talent for continuous change of Indochina time, but it is a
Vietnamese document, I have not found the same document in English. Show
that the time of Vietnam taking Asia/Bangkok is wrong, because Thai does
not apply under this document
https://vi.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Giờ_ở_Việt_Nam

Vào 0:59, Th 3, 19 thg 2, 2019 Guy Harris <guy at alum.mit.edu đã viết: