[tz] Add new timezone for Hanoi Capital, Vietnam

KP khaiphan9x at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 20:31:45 UTC 2019

I will mention some of the following stages:

- GMT+0: July 1, 1906 to April 30, 1911 (Indochina)

- GMT+7: May 1, 1911 (Indochina)

- GMT+8: 23:00 December 31, 1942 (Indochina)

- GMT+9: 23:00 on March 14, 1945 (Empire of Vietnam)

- GMT+7: September 2, 1945 (Democratic Republic of Vietnam) and July 1,
1955 (État du Viêt-Nam)

- GMT+8: 23:00 on January 1, 1960 (Republic of Vietnam) and GMT+7: January
1968 (Democratic Republic of Vietnam)

- GMT+7: June 13, 1975 (Republic of South Vietnam)

Thus, Vietnam time has been different in 1945 (Saigon/HCMC does not exist)
no longer in Indochina time.
As mentioned, a small change can also lead to a timezone.
It is possible to create a time zone for Hanoi from here according to the
historical facts I mentioned. You can learn more documents to validate this
information.

Vào 2:43, Th 3, 19 thg 2, 2019 Hans-Joerg Happel <happel at audriga.com đã
viết: