[tz] Metlakatla

TechOps techops at serrc.org
Fri Jan 11 17:48:40 UTC 2019

Resurrecting this thread because Metlakatla has voted to reverse their
prior decision. The community will be changing back on the 20th of this
month and are hopeful the tz db can be updated for them. -Ryan

Article:
https://www.krbd.org/2018/12/12/metlakatla-to-follow-alaska-standard-time-allow-liquor-sales/

[image: image.png]

AKTechOps <http://serrc.org/techops> | techops at serrc.org | *(907) 523-7290*
*| Brian 523-7248 | Michaela 523-7258 | Nate 523-7275 | Nick 523-7291 |
Ryan 523-7272 | SERRC 586-6806 |*