[tz] Brasil DST changes

Paul Eggert eggert at cs.ucla.edu
Mon Jan 14 23:42:53 UTC 2019

On 1/14/19 3:20 PM, Dedeco Balaco via tz wrote:
> Who is responsible for this kind of information or update?

You're responsible for installing Debian's time zone updates and for
setting your time zone correctly. Debian is responsible for getting time
zone data from tzdb. We're responsible for publishing the best data we can.

It's not clear from your email where the problem is in that chain, so it
sounds like you may need to do some detective work to isolate the
problem. You can start by looking here:

https://github.com/eggert/tz/blob/master/NEWS

and map its release numbers to what's installed on your system now.