[tz] Fwd: Bulletin C number 58

Tim Parenti tim at timtimeonline.com
Sat Jul 27 01:27:50 UTC 2019

NIST's leap-seconds.list was finally updated today.  Patch attached.

I'd reached out to Christian Bizouard of IERS a bit ahead of the
announcement in the hopes that we could settle the outstanding issues from
2017 with adding a public domain copyright notice to the IERS version of
the file, but no luck this time around.

--
Tim Parenti