[tz] [PROPOSED] Cite US DST legislation

Tue Jun 4 21:47:41 UTC 2019

On 2019-06-04 15:05, Josh Lee wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 4, 2019 at 3:08 AM Paul Eggert <eggert at cs.ucla.edu> wrote:
>> +# * Public Law 109-50 (2005-08-08), effective 2007, moved the spring-forward
> Should be 109-58.
> 94-434 also seems wrong.

>From https://www.congress.gov/public-laws/93rd-congress

https://www.congress.gov/bill/93rd-congress/house-bill/16102
PL 93-434 H.R.16102 - A bill to amend the Emergency Daylight Saving Time Energy
Conservation Act of 1973 to exempt from its provisions the period from the last
Sunday in October 1974, through the last Sunday in February 1975. 10/05/1974

Might want to expand the table to contain entries like the above for reference
and checking, as with other jurisdictions where few assumptions are made. Most
of us have insufficient contact with how our countries' laws are catalogued to
have details at hand.