[tz] Oregon to join remainder of US West Coast with permanent DST?

Steve Allen sla at ucolick.org
Mon Jun 10 16:08:27 UTC 2019

On Mon 2019-06-10T11:59:38-0400 Tim Parenti hath writ:
> Indeed, I could envision something like "Pacific Coast Time" being
> legislated for the coastal states, as distinct from the existing PST/PDT
> for the inland regions, assuming they don't join in.

If legislation is to happen it may affect other portions of
15 U.S. Code Subchapter IX

Can TZ list produce text that would serve as guidance to help
legislators avoid ambiguous or incomplete specification?

--
Steve Allen                    <sla at ucolick.org>              WGS-84 (GPS)
UCO/Lick Observatory--ISB 260  Natural Sciences II, Room 165  Lat  +36.99855