[tz] need testing for new tzdb release for Brazil changes

Roelco Rens Roelco.Rens at infor.com
Fri Jun 21 21:02:43 UTC 2019

Any planning already on this new release for the Brazil changes?
Our customers are getting worried as they are starting to run in date/times after the Brazil changes.

And after an official version is released we also have to run tests with the released version, that will also take time.

So would be good to have the new release available, or at least a set date on when we can expect it so we can plan time for internal testing before releasing the combination to our customers.

Thanks,