[tz] need testing for new tzdb release for Brazil changes

Matthew Donadio matt at mxd120.com
Thu Jun 27 00:47:33 UTC 2019

On Wed, Jun 26, 2019 at 5:09 PM Paul Eggert <eggert at cs.ucla.edu> wrote:

> The main issue is that I am planning to stop distributing
> rearguard-format tzdata tarballs from my personal web pages at UCLA.

Paul, I know you don't want to get into pull requests for the GitHub code,
but would you entertain any help for build automation for releases and/or
development nightlies that would be hosted there to offload some of the
manual work you do?  Or if one of us maintained a fork on GitHub or
BitBucket that did this (only mentioning BB because I am more comfortable
with their automation)?

--Matthew Donadio (matt at mxd120.com)