[tz] tzdb under the ASIS&T microscope

Guy Harris guy at alum.mit.edu
Sat Mar 16 23:38:58 UTC 2019

On Mar 16, 2019, at 4:14 PM, Paul Eggert <eggert at cs.ucla.edu> wrote:

> tzdb was the subject of an academic study published at the most recent annual meeting of the Association for Information Science & Technology:
>
> Hauser E. UNIX time, UTC, and datetime: Jussivity, prolepsis, and incorrigibility in modern timekeeping. Proc ASIS&T. 2018;55(1):161-70. https://doi.org/10.1002/pra2.2018.14505501018

I'll have to see what libraries carry that journal and will let me into their stacks, as they sure don't seem to have any mechanism by which civilians can buy a copy of the PDF - I went through all the trouble of setting up an account with Wiley, and logged into it, and all they do when I ask for the PDF is say

	You are logged in as guy at alum.mit.edu

	If this is not you and you think you have access, please log out and log into your Wiley Online Library account.

I have no institution to which I belong that has access.