[tz] DST in Palestine will start one week later

Sharef Mustafa sharefm at gmail.com
Tue Mar 26 12:26:52 UTC 2019

Hi,

The Palestinian cabinet announced today that the switch to DST will be on
Fri Mar 29th 2019 by advancing the clock by 60 minutes
the decree signing date is Mar 12th but it was not published till today.
The decree does not specify the exact time of switch

http://palestinecabinet.gov.ps/Website/AR/NDecrees/ViewFile.ashx?ID=e54e9ea1-50ee-4137-84df-0d6c78da259b

BR