[tz] Estimate for a new tzdb release with Brazil rules.

Rodrigo Brüning Wessler madigo at gmail.com
Mon May 13 17:35:04 UTC 2019

Hi everybody,

Paul, I understood your explanation, but I would like to endorse the
request. =)

Here, we have a lot of customers in the area of health care in Brazil and
many features in the system include scheduling, so, we need to update the
system as early as possible.
For many reasons, use the development repository is not easy for us.

Thank you.