[tz] No more DST in Brazil

Matt Johnson-Pint mj1856 at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 4 15:44:01 UTC 2019

PHP releases the tzdata via the "timezonedb" package in PECL:
https://pecl.php.net/package/timezonedb

The current version 2019.3 corresponds with the IANA TZDB 2019c.  The prior version 2019.2 corresponds with 2019b where the Brazil change was made.  Thus, you need timezonedb 2019.2 or later installed to see the Brazil change.

Additionally, every release of PHP itself includes the most currently available timezonedb package at the time of release.  Thus, you can simply update your PHP installation to the current version.