[tz] Morocco : Time Change

Semlali Naoufal N.Semlali at iam.ma
Tue Apr 14 14:49:13 UTC 2020

Hello,

Following the announcement by the Moroccan government, the switch to GMT time will take place on Sunday, April 19, 2020 from 3 a.m. and the return to GMT+ 1 time will take place on Sunday, May 31, 2020 at 2 a.m. and not Sunday May 24, 2020 as described at the TMZ base.

To this end, thank you for updating the TMZ database to take this change into account.

Attached the official decision of the government.

https://maroc-diplomatique.net/maroc-le-retour-a-lheure-gmt-est-prevu-dimanche-prochain/

http://aujourdhui.ma/actualite/gmt1-retour-a-lheure-normale-dimanche-prochain-1

Best Regards,