[tz] Database available in other formats

Sergio Bonfiglio bonfiglio.sergio at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 15:12:55 UTC 2020

Dear Sirs,

First thig first a big THANK YOU for your invaluable work.
I was overwhelmed by the complexity of your database, because it requires
also external pieces of code to be safely read.
I was wondering if does exist the database in different formats that may be
larger but more readable and easy usable.
An SQL database could be really "for everyone", because can be queried by
everything from everywhere by any language.
If I may make a humble suggestion, a JD date in floating format that equips
any record with the initial and final date of the rule/event could be of
great help.
With a single query, one could recall all the records that pertain a
certain moment in time also with different and overlapping rules.
Thanks for any reply and thank for your work that is making me sweat the
classical " seven shirts".
Stay well

Sergio Bonfiglio
ITALY