[tz] ta and VBA

Sat Aug 22 06:35:54 UTC 2020

On 2020-08-20 06:52, Marlon Rosenthal wrote:
> I am working on a private research procedure where I would like to use your
> database. Unfortunately I am working in Excel/VBA and have not found any link
> or advice how to use it with VBA. I hope there is something and maybe you
> can help me with a link?
You could look at what is done in the following meeting planner:

	https://www.vertex42.com/ExcelTemplates/world-meeting-planner.html

There has been mention of using this data from UWP on Windows, so it should work
from VB.NET, but you might need to build an Excel VBA add-on in VB.NET to access
it, or purchase such an add-on.

Ther is also this:
https://help.csod.com/help/csod_0/Content/Data_Load_Wizard/Template_Codes/DLW_-_Time_Zone_Codes.htm

[Data in IEC units and prefixes, physical quantities in SI.]