[tz] tzdb data for North and Central America

Evan Siroky evan.siroky at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 15 19:48:10 UTC 2020

 Jeffery Nichols,
If you haven't already seen it, please check out the Timezone Boundary Builder project here: https://github.com/evansiroky/timezone-boundary-builder. I have made a script that extracts data from OpenStreetMap to create shapefiles of the world's timezone boundaries. I'd be very interested in using some of your research and OpenStreetMap edits to produce better data.
Evan