[tz] North Vietnam 1970 to 1975 - Asia/Hanoi belongs into main file

Steffen Thorsen thorsen at timeanddate.com
Thu Jul 2 14:35:32 UTC 2020

Thank you for bringing this to our attention (and Paul Eggert for a
heads up!)

Previously we did map all of Vietnam to the Asia/Ho_Chi_Minh zone, which
is why Hanoi showed this.

We have now mapped Hanoi and a few other places to Asia/Hanoi instead,
so we hope it should now be correct.

Locations we show that are Geonames based might still show the wrong
historical data. We will look into a workaround for that, but it can
take some time to get corrected.

Best regards,
Steffen Thorsen - timeanddate.com