[tz] Use or Apply for SPDX Licence

Artemis Tosini me at artem.ist
Sat Jun 20 21:03:16 UTC 2020

In many countries it is not possible (or is unclear if it is possible) to put a work into the public domain and grant all rights. Some licenses, such as CC0, are designed so that even if putting works into the public domain is invalid users will still have all rights afforded as if it were in the public domain.

Artemis

--
Artemis Tosini
me at artem.ist