[tz] Tim Parenti as backup TZ Coordinator?

Paul Eggert eggert at cs.ucla.edu
Thu Jun 25 10:23:24 UTC 2020

Last month I proposed Tim Parenti as a backup coordinator and the consensus was
pretty much unanimous. He is now listed as a collaborator for committing to the
development repository. The idea is that he can circulate patches on this
mailing list and commit them directly, in the style that we've used in the past
for patches from me. I'd like to thank him again for volunteering, and am
looking forward to more patches from him.