[tz] Yukon to move to year-round PDT

Erik vy1ewb at gmail.com
Sun Mar 8 05:00:28 UTC 2020

On 2020-03-07 19:12, Chris Walton wrote:
> [...]
Interesting, but then it seems that the quoted act has been flagrantly
violated for 47 years as the Yukon observed PST instead of YST (despite
the act being updated in 2015)! Furthermore, you would run afoul of that
same piece of legislation in assigning MST to the Yukon :)

It seems that it would require an amendment of this act to resolve the
issue either way, since no proposed solution conforms to the definitions.

Cheers,
Erik

p.s. Perhaps this legislation is why Linux installers, until recently,
listed the long-unused Yukon Time as an option - I always wondered why...