[tz] Maryland permanent DST?

Arthur David Olson arthurdavidolson at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 21:46:18 UTC 2020

Word from a staffer in the office of Lorig Charkoudian, a Maryland Delegate
to whom I wrote regarding the desirability of a bill being considered
requiring lots of advance notice of Daylight Saving changes: "at this
point, the bill does not look like it will progress favorably this session."

@dashdashado