[tz] Time zones in conflict areas

Andriy Ivanchenko ivanchenko.andriy at gmail.com
Sat Nov 28 21:54:41 UTC 2020

Because news is not a reliable source. There are many cases where
journalists have made mistakes or used unreliable sources.
You can also find many cases where the news was manipulated.
Therefore, we need sources that are official.

This is just an assumption that needs to be investigated.
Suppose that a certain part of the people did not change the time en masse,
when they changed only the central clock. For some reason.
What if you became one of the reasons for the mass transfer of the clock in
the conflict area under the influence of fake news?

And then we return to the political question. Who has the right to indicate
which time zone should be in the conflict area?