[tz] Time zones in conflict areas

Christos Zoulas christos at zoulas.com
Sun Nov 29 23:10:19 UTC 2020

This thread could be an inspiration for the plot of a dystopian movie
where the freedom fighters set their clocks back an hour to express
both support for the resistance and civil disobedience. When the
occupation finds out about it, they imprison all the people who's
watches don't display the official time. Then the tzdb heroes change
the official time to agree with the rebels, and the occupation retreats
defeated.

christos