[tz] Patch for ziguard.awk

Neil Fuller nfuller at google.com
Wed Oct 7 13:22:59 UTC 2020

I discovered that the ziguard.awk is not entirely reversible: it doesn't
switch between vanguard and rearguard data for Namibia data completely in
all cases.

Attached is a patch with some more explanation and a proposed fix. It's
bigger than strictly necessary because I tidied up the Ireland lines rather
than applying the same fix there.

Low severity / impact and probably not an issue in the normal release
workflow : I discovered it because I was stumbling around generating my own
tarballs for testing the proposed 2020b changes. That's not something I
usually do.

As always, thanks for all the work you do.

Neil.

--
Google UK Limited

Registered Office: 6 Pancras Square, London, N1C 4AG
Registered in England Number: 3977902