[tz] zoneinfo generating issues

Paul Eggert eggert at cs.ucla.edu
Wed Mar 3 17:41:14 UTC 2021

On 3/3/21 3:20 AM, 汪蒙蒙(木之) via tz wrote:
> Those zones are not changed from version 2020d to 2021a. I am
> very confused and not sure if I generated the zoneinfo in the right way.

As Brian wrote, we'd need more info before being able to help much. That
being said, you can check things by comparing your 2020d America/Adak
file to your 2021a America/Adak file. They ought to be identical. If
they're not, it's a problem with how you generated the files. If they
are, it's a problem with the program you wrote.