[tz] FW: [Ext] The TZ Coordination

EL MAAYATI Afaf afaf at anrt.ma
Wed Mar 31 16:17:57 UTC 2021

Dear Paul,

  I hope this email finds you well, and in good health.

Actually, I'm getting back to you about next transition to GMT in Morocco on Sunday 11 April at 03 AM.
Please find here the official annoncement, done by the government:
- https://www.maroc.ma/fr/actualites/ramadan-retour-lheure-legale-au-maroc-gmt-le-11-avril-03h00.
- https://www.mmsp.gov.ma

So, I wonder if you could please confirm that the tansition, in IANA Time Zone Data Base, would be effective as annouced (Sunday 11 April at 03 AM).

Thank you in advance for your feedback and for your habitual support.

Best Regards,

Afaf EL MAAYATI

National Telecommunications Regulatory Agency (ANRT)
.ma ccTLD
Morocco