[tz] DKIM misconfiguration of this mailing list

Kim Davies kim.davies at iana.org
Tue May 18 17:53:07 UTC 2021

Quoting Yves Goergen via tz on Tuesday May 18, 2021:

> I'm having trouble receiving messages from this mailing list because many of
> them have a broken DKIM signature. I guess that's because the mailing list
> is not configured properly to survive in today's e-mail world. If a message
> with a DKIM signature is sent to this list (like mine), they're forwarded to
> all subscribers without correcting that signature but at the same time
> modifying subject, body or sender.
>
> Maybe somebody would like to take a look at that to ensure that messages
> from this list can still be delivered.

There were DKIM-related changes made to the list configuration in the
recent months that were intended to improve the deliverability of
messages. With that said if you could forward me any errors you are
seeing off list I will raise them with ICANN's mail team to diagnose.

kim