[tz] Proposal: Sections for different kinds of backward links

Clive D.W. Feather clive at davros.org
Tue Nov 9 21:55:34 UTC 2021

Stephen Colebourne via tz said:
> > This alternative sounds good to me, as I've had bad luck in the past
> > with "comments" that are actually part of an API.

> I don't have a problem with that, although it seems like more work
> than using comments.

I'm with Paul on that. I've had too much pain in the past with file formats
or APIs that didn't have room for expansion and then you have a desperate
need. Trying to repurpose comments is a terrible idea (lint
notwithstanding). Better to have something clean.

--
Clive D.W. Feather          | If you lie to the compiler,
Email: clive at davros.org     | it will get its revenge.