[tz] New tzexplorer.org website

Kerry Shetline kerry at shetline.com
Thu Sep 2 06:11:47 UTC 2021

I’ve created a new website, http://tzexplorer.org <http://tzexplorer.org/>, that makes it easy to do conversions among IANA timezones and other time standards like TAI, view the history of time transitions in any timezone, and download TZ code and data in .zip format. There are also links to open-source JavaScript code for the related data/time library, timezone compiler, and Angular components.

Please let me know what you think, and if you have any suggestions for changes or additions to the website.