[tz] Undoing the effect of the new alike-since-1970 patch

Almaz Mingaleev mingaleev at google.com
Mon Sep 20 12:34:55 UTC 2021

Thanks for the patch, Paul.
I've applied it, but it is not what zone.tab was in 2021a - lots of
countries are mapped to America/Port_of_Spain in your patch.
Also HR is mapped to Europe/Belgrade. Please see full 2021a
and 2021b diff attached.

Is it safe to revert zone.tab to what it was in 2021a
<https://github.com/eggert/tz/blob/3831c591e188edc16d1a6855fb20ebee78c4e27b/zone.tab>
?