[tz] Replacing the TZ Coordinator

Robert Masters RMasters at bunnings.com.au
Wed Sep 22 02:08:00 UTC 2021

I do not believe we have got to that stage. That said, I also believe we should hold off on any major changes until we have a clear consensus.

I think an appropriate course of action would be to revert to 2021a, apply the changes just announced, and then everyone take a week off to think about things and to calm down.

After we've all taken a week's break let's all put together the various proposals in a single list, and work out which is the right one (if any) to go forward with.

-Rob

Robert Masters