[tz] Preparing to fork tzdb

Phake Nick c933103 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 22 14:05:42 UTC 2021

International standard doesn't mean world standard. International standard
only represent consencus reached by governments around the world, and in
TZDB it is not only the governments decided time that are being recorded,
but instead it record the time actually used by people for timekeeping on
the ground.

在 2021年9月22日週三 21:09,dpatte via tz <tz at iana.org> 寫道: