[tz] Preparing to fork tzdb

dpatte dpatte at relativedata.com
Thu Sep 23 04:29:06 UTC 2021

I am aware that montreal was moved to back zone because its post 1970 data after research turned out to match toronto.But I have yet to get a clear answer as to whether we can request modifications to backzone records even if they only affect pre1970 clocks, and whether we can add new backzones for regions that differ before 1970. Sent from my Galaxy