[tz] proposal for new tzdb versions

Shawn Steele Shawn.Steele at microsoft.com
Thu Sep 23 18:03:20 UTC 2021

+1, it would be best if the 2021b had the minimal fix required to support the immediate timezone changes needed and defer additional cleanup/refactoring until the group has reached more of a consensus on how to handle the various concerns raised.

-Shawn

(I'll also confess to not having had time to catch up on ALL of the email flying around about this, however the passionate discourse by itself would seem to be an indication that we should take a step back and pause, making only the minimal changes required immediately.)

Message: 3