[tz] 2021b v 2021a1

Jaakko Hyvätti jaakko.hyvatti at foreca.com
Fri Sep 24 05:49:39 UTC 2021

Hi,

Vote of support for the maintainer from me: please go ahead with the
carefully thought out changes as planned, otherwise we'll never get
forward, we'll just pause indefinitely. There's no nice way to say anything
about internal processes of the users of the data, so I won't do it.

Jaakko

--
Foreca Ltd
Keilaranta 1, FI-02150 Espoo, Finland