[tz] 2021b v 2021a1

Jacob Pratt jacob at jhpratt.dev
Fri Sep 24 23:12:44 UTC 2021

(sending to list, was direct reply first time)

Paul, with due respect please remember to consider tone. You have
previously compared positions other than your own to denying people
COVID-19 vaccines and are now calling people solely interested in
discussion before a major change are "desperate". I do not find this to be
respectful discourse and imagine that I am not the only one who has read
your comments this way.

Jacob Pratt