[tz] Moving more zones to 'backzone'

Howard Hinnant howard.hinnant at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 20:42:10 UTC 2022

Fast or slow didn’t really seem to be the issue for everyone who responded to this thread.  I’m not sure what the purpose is of presenting the patches, if you’re not going to heed the feedback anyway.

Imho, this database is way too important to have a single decision maker and IANA is grossly mishandling it by managing it that way.  Committees are far from perfect.  They make mistakes too.  But they are a better solution than what is going on here.

Sorry to be so blunt.  But I felt like this needed saying.

Howard