[tz] Canonica and non-canonical timezone question

Andriy Hromyak andriy.hromyak at visiquate.com
Mon Aug 29 08:54:50 UTC 2022

Hello and good day
I have posted a question about a problem I am dealing with here:
https://github.com/moment/moment-timezone/issues/828#issuecomment-1228548097

could you please assist on providing info on how we can distinguish
canonical and non-canonical timezones. Some services do not allow
non-canonical timezones yet lib we use provide some time non-canonical
ones.

so we need way not to receive non-canonical timezones or have marker that
we can know that and maybe you can provide the best racice way to map it to
canonical.

best regards

--
Hromyak Andriy  |  Lead software developer
andriy.hromyak at visiquate.com