[tz] Maryland permanent DST

Jacob Pratt jacob at jhpratt.dev
Fri Feb 18 08:17:00 UTC 2022

Given that the bills in various states all require Congressional action, I
would expect that Congress would set an "effective" date for a bill
permitting permanent DST. This would supersede any state-level legislation.
So while the concerns are valid, I think it will be easier to convince
Congress of the havoc it would cause were it *not* coordinated than to
convince up to 50 state legislatures of the same.

Jacob Pratt