[tz] Fixing GeoNames timezone errors

Evan Siroky evan.siroky at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 6 21:46:03 UTC 2022

 Hello,
I'm the maintainer of https://github.com/evansiroky/timezone-boundary-builder which is a project that extracts data from Open Street Map (OSM) to build shapefiles of the boundaries of the world's timezones. If you find inaccuracies with the data generated from this project, I'd love to know about these problems. Feel free to submit an issue in the GitHub project noting any problem that you see.
Evan