[tz] Moving more zones to 'backzone'

Howard Hinnant howard.hinnant at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 13:59:39 UTC 2022

My immediate reaction is that this issue caused a fork, and your response now appears to be:  Good, let’s widen the difference between the forks.

I do not believe two forks of this database is a good idea, and I do not believe the benefit of equity outweighs the disadvantages of the existence of a fork.

Howard