[tz] Fixing GeoNames timezone error

Alan Mintz alan.mintz at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 01:03:22 UTC 2022

I'm reminded of the situation in Arizona with the Navajo and Hopi nations
and adjacent towns, some of which have DST rules not necessarily in keeping
with what you might expect for their locations:
https://www.timeanddate.com/time/us/arizona-no-dst.html . There may be some
other oddities in towns bordering Nevada and/or Idaho, IIRC.

--
Alan Mintz <Alan.Mintz at gMail.com>