[tz] Europe/Kiev update for 1992-1995

Євген Доманський dom.eugene at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 14:03:26 UTC 2022

Unfortunately, numbers and data speaks for itself:
"9 days after annexation of Crimea and 5 days before announced time shift"

in comparison: my request for Kyiv since Jan 2022 - nothing done till this
day

I kindly ask you to correct the error as quickly as possible

Thank you

*Yevhen Domanskyi*

*Study Coordinator*

Department of Oncology and Medical Radiology

Dnipro State Medical University

31, Blyzhnya Str., Dnipro, 49102, Ukraine

*Mobile*: +380 93 060 26 92

*e-mail: *dom.eugene at gmail.com

Website: http://www.sitetv.net/ <http:/www.sitetv.net/>