[tz] Europe/Kiev update for 1992-1995

Євген Доманський dom.eugene at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 23:51:10 UTC 2022

No, the picture is correct.
Since English uses the Latin alphabet I have shown you that even in 1570
Kyiv was transliterated as "Kyiv" using the Latin alphabet, despite the
language used (Greek in this case).

*Yevhen Domanskyi*

*Study Coordinator*

Department of Oncology and Medical Radiology

Dnipro State Medical University

31, Blyzhnya Str., Dnipro, 49102, Ukraine

*Mobile*: +380 93 060 26 92

*e-mail: *dom.eugene at gmail.com

Website: http://www.sitetv.net/ <http:/www.sitetv.net/>